HELP! Matricom Prism Freeze

LindaSView

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
Matricom Prism Tablet Freezes-Android JellyBean, 7" Capactive touch screen(in freeze mode, currently) when turned on and I cannot use it. Is there any way to reset it? The manufacturer has no manual and I bought it on EBay and seller will not reply! Happened right after my 90-day warranty expired!
LindaSView

UPDATE: 9/6/2013
Samsung trick works for all.[/b][/color]Hi People-I don't know what I did wrong, but I received an email that my question regarding the Matricom Tablet had a screen freeze and it was removed from the forum, with another hint that I read terms of conduct for the forum. Whatever I did, I apologize. I posted back here that someone else's solution for a different kind of tablet with same issue worked-holding Volume+ and ON simulataneously. Sure enough, it worked. So, sorry if I did something wrong, but again, thanks to the person who had the solution. Again, I aplogize, but I was in the hospital for a couple of days and the last thing on my mind was using my tablet or computer! Again, THANKS!!
LindaSView

gMore about :apparently goofed

Solution
Greetings!

You can hard-reset Android tablets using the below tutorial. The tutorial is setup for a Samsung Galaxy, but the premise remains the same. Hope this helps!

-JP

jpishgar

VP, Global Community
Jan 5, 2010
Greetings!

You can hard-reset Android tablets using the below tutorial. The tutorial is setup for a Samsung Galaxy, but the premise remains the same. Hope this helps!

-JP

Solution