Question Help me choose a laptop

Jun 24, 2019
Hello there,

I'm currently using as a laptop the ASPIRE 7745G and I'm not so happy with it. Sure it's a good computer but it has some problems :

• I travel with it all the time. It weights too much and is too big to handle (17.3'' !)
  • The hard disk is not very fast which is annoying sometimes
  • I cannot play video games at best with it
  • I cannot play high definition video on a 1920x1080 screen. I have for instance a .avi movie of 6giga on my hard disk. It plays fine on a 1680x1050 screen, but not on a 1920x1080 screen.
So my idea is the following :

Since I never play video games when I'm abroad, I'm gonna buy a desktop PC dedicated to video games with a SSD drive. I therefore need to buy a laptop that will have the following characteristics :

• less than 3kg. 2kg or less would be perfect.
  • between 15'' and 13'' for the size.
  • able to run any .avi on a 1920x1080 screen since I will use it to project high definition movies when I'm abroad.
  • longest battery life possible.
  • at least 250 SSD drive.
  • since I will use it to make presentations and demonstrations, I would like it to have a nice design so that people will think "wow he has a cool laptop" rather than "what an ugly laptop".
  • if possible, a slot for 3G connectivity would be really great !
Would some of you help me choose the laptop I need ? Many thanks to you if you want top help me :)

Remark : price doesn't really matter (if it costs 3000 euros, it will cost 3000 euros)
Remark : I live in Belgium, Brussels so if the computer is from the USA, make sure they can send it to me x)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yersinia Pestis Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 2
Hohen Laptop General Discussion 6
C Laptop General Discussion 2
fistinair Laptop General Discussion 0
akashbd69 Laptop General Discussion 3
B Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 0
P Laptop General Discussion 0
B Laptop General Discussion 6
S Laptop General Discussion 0