Apr 14, 2013
okay first my budget is $100+
2nd i want closed or semi-open , full-size over-ear headphone
3rd often used on noisy environment so i want some noise-cancelling
4th comfortable for long period use
5th will be used for movie and music

Solution
Noise cancelling, over ear, $100.
Bad combination. There really isn't much out there that will satisfy those needs.

If you'll consider IEMs, check out the Shure SE215. These have a great reputation, and have some of the best sound isolation out there. I have a pair of these myself, the only flaw i can find is that it lacks some treble.
If the noise cancelling isn't so important, check out the Shure SRH440.

Both my recommendations are from Shure, but it's just a coincidence, there's lot's of other great brands out there.
HEADPHONES
We are often asked, “Which are the best headphones?”
WELL, the best headphones sound better than ANY speakers. AND these will run on less power than speakers do, too. You can plug them directly into the computer…and get great sound quality.

IMHO The best headphones are made by STAX.
http://www.stax.co.jp/index-E.html
Once you see and hear STAX, you will realize that ALL other headphones are LESS than Stax. Now see what you can get, based on your own budget.
Maybe you don’t have $3000.00 to spend on headphones? Well, there are other alternatives that sound pretty darn good. But, anything less than STAX is a compromise.

IMHO Sennheiser: probably the second best choice, if you don’t have $3000.00!
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/around-the-ear-headphones

The BEST headphones cover the entire ear, like a CUP.
ANY headphone that presses against the ear will cause discomfort and PAIN. You have been warned.

VISIT your local hi fi shop and TRY for yourself, several different headphones.
Reviews mean nothing, compared to your OWN TASTE.
DO NOT allow a salesperson to influence your choices. DO NOT allow reviews on the internet, to influence your taste in sound quality.
DECIDE what is best YOURSELF. TRY first, then BUY.

andrew_berge

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
Noise cancelling, over ear, $100.
Bad combination. There really isn't much out there that will satisfy those needs.

If you'll consider IEMs, check out the Shure SE215. These have a great reputation, and have some of the best sound isolation out there. I have a pair of these myself, the only flaw i can find is that it lacks some treble.
If the noise cancelling isn't so important, check out the Shure SRH440.

Both my recommendations are from Shure, but it's just a coincidence, there's lot's of other great brands out there.

Solution