Help me decide between this 3 TV's

da_man1

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
The Options are

LG 39LN5400 39"
Samsung UN39FH5005 39"
AOC LE48H454F 48" (100 bucks more than the other 2 but still afordable)

I'm looking for screen sharpness and good response time (not much lag), this is why the 48" option is still an option for me because if any of the 39" are much sharper of have a better response time I really don't care that much for the extra 9 inches.

It's for viewing movies in full HD and PC gaming. It will be located in my room.
Similar options are welcome if you think they are better.

Christiaan Lourens

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Hey da man are these your only options?

If they are then I suggest you decide between the Samsung and the AOC.

I would go for the larger screen real estate personally since all of the above mentioned TV's have fairly good refresh rates and clarity will be negligible between each other meaning if they aren't next to each other you wouldn't notice it.

Keep in mind there will always be a sharper TV than yours... the new curved screen 4k TV's for example.

Don't let that get you down.

So my suggestion is go for the AOC.

Can't find much info on the aoc at all
Between the lg & Samsung the Samsung by miles.
The lg is a native 50htz panel,the Samsung is native 60htz 1080p.
Far better panels generally & the game mode works pretty well on Samsung's to reduce lag & response times.
Also every Samsung I've seen has been able to play just about any video format via USB.

da_man1

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

4K is astonishing but a waste of money IMO. Overpriced atm and lacking content that can get the most of it. This are not my only options but the ones I'm considering that's why I said that if you have another suggestion within a reasonable similar price let me know !