Help me find a headset

gkko

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Hey ya!

I am looking for a headset for mostly gaming (hearing footsteps would be cool), and a little of music. I have a Ps4 too, so the headset needs to be compatible with it.
The comfort is the hardest point, because I always talking with someone, therefore I need a very confortable one, up to 8 hours. Second is the sound bleeding. I need a very good noise cancellation. I don't want others hear what I play. Only corded ones, I don't want to charge thrice a day. Maximum around 200~ $

The headsets I've tried :
Roccat kave for 3 years, made circles on my head > headaches.
Sennheiser pc 360 : I have only integrated (but good) sound card, couldn't do powerfull sounds, too much pressure on my face, lot of sound leak.
Siberia v2 USB : Too quiet on ps4, distortion on very high volumeon pc
Trittons 5.1 pro, 720+ : Unconfortable, not fully compatible with ps4, bad cheap soundbox.
Sony Pulse Elite: Too thin headband pillow, very unconfortable after 2 hours, bassimpact is shit. Battery dies so fast.

gkko

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Well, as I meantioned, siberia v2 is just too quiet.
I presume elite would be as quiet as v2, however, many people said, the microphone is bad, the earcups set too much pressure. And the surround, equalizer works at only PC, and lack of bass.