Help me from this virus crysis!

Ram 3042

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014
Hi guys, Whenever I make a fresh installation of windows 7 or 8 the winlogon registry is identified as infected by my antivirus software. I use both avast and smadav antivirus. Avast don't recognise it whereas smadav recognise it as infected. After clearing it then it doesn't show any threat.

One more problem that I face is that even though I didn't insert any other pendrives or use the internet a virus emerges from nowhere and because of that I have to delete my valuable softwares one by one. When I clean them, after some days another file will be infected. This problem keeps existing for several months.

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME FROM THIS CRYSIS BEFORE I LOSE ALL MY FILES. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ESPclipse

Estimable
May 27, 2014
1)*Crisis*
2) Don't use more than one antivirus software
3) If you know what the virus is, then you can look up its source online and get rid of the software that delivered it

nzrajput

Estimable
Jun 20, 2015
Scan your PC with Malwarebyte Anti-Malware and Hitman Pro.
They both are on-demand scanner. Hitman Pro is a click-to-run program and doesn't require installation.

Ram 3042

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014
Sorry for my English. Smadav is only showing false positive threats guys. It says that registry value is changed. If I look up that value nothing seems to be strange. If click the clean button it says the registry was fixes. But the values are not altered.