help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam_4

Commendable
May 2, 2016
hey i start my computer but it go crashed and go black ..when i restart its loads but blue screen error occured ,i restart many times but same happens.i also press F8 so i can repair but nothing work its suddenly go black ,then i go to boot menu to install a new window but same thing happens i try to change hard drive 2 times but nothing happen i really need help..please help me

Solution
Maybe a power supply issue, motherboard, issue, screen issue, RAM, CPU. Really just about anything can cause this.

Since you already tried a different hard drive, test the RAM, try different RAM or one stick at a time if you have more than one in the system.
Maybe a power supply issue, motherboard, issue, screen issue, RAM, CPU. Really just about anything can cause this.

Since you already tried a different hard drive, test the RAM, try different RAM or one stick at a time if you have more than one in the system.

Solution

asgard1123

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015
If you cannot get into the BIOS by pressing Delete while trying to boot the system it is almost certainly a hardware fault. A power supply tester is one of the most useful tools I have. Try booting Linux from a USB stick or CD. If it boots it will prove the Mobo, memory and CPU are OK. That will leave possible corrupt software or corrupt or faulty hard drive. Linux diagnostics can be used to check the drive

Status
Not open for further replies.