Help me Please

Russ_5

Commendable
Aug 7, 2016
Hey. I really need a help right now. Its like im the only one that had a problem like this. Ok so i tried the <group gid="media_rw" etc. To change the android permission to allow me to move apps to the sd card. So after that i saved it. And it doesnt seem to fix my problem. So i was left with no choice. I did the HARD RESET and after that. The permission that i just modified didnt get back to normal. Even if i did hard reset couple of times. And because of that. The problems spreads. The first one is that i cant use my camera. Its says 'cant connect to the camera'. Second, I cant use screenshot. It says 'couldnt save screenshot, storage may be in use'. Third, I cant use share it and bluetooth. I do can send some files. But i cant receive from another phone. And the last Is that I CANT DOWNLOAD APK'S ON THE CHROME OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES. So to change the permission was impossible because i dont have root. And to have a root you need to download on chrome. Which is impossible to me. Because it says everytime i download apk 'cant make directory file on the sd card'. Please help me. This is the hardest threat i have ever faced in my android life. Please help me. My phone is htc sense desire 816g dual sim. Thanks

The things you were trying to do required the phone have been using a minimum OS of "KitKat" and also have been rooted. Since you said it wasn't rooted (but didn't mention the OS), that is probably why this didn't work.

Have you tried altering the APK file on a computer and moving it over the phone when connected through USB?

Russ_5

Commendable
Aug 7, 2016
Yeah. I tried to do the usb thing. But its not working. I mean the computer is not recognizing my phone. It always fail everytime i tried to connect.
Ps: Sorry about the vote. I didnt know whats that for.