Help me remove these extensions/virus's (I've tried everything I know)

Indiedude

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
Hey everyone, I have a few viruses i think and they are "SalePLuss,PCCpnApp" they are extensions that use pop up advertisements provided by "opton". I have used "Malwarebytes and CCleaner", and have manually clicked remove in extension list and to no avail. Right after i click remove in extension list it goes away for abit, but they both come back asap and it is really annoying me. Idk what to do. Today I also got this extremely strange pop-up.
CzeUkDV.png

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... The only place the virus lives is on your HD... fastest ways are 1) Do a restore point to a previous "good" condition.
2) a "clean install" of your OS and programs... Delete all Partitions before Re-install.

Indiedude

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014

I actually have hitman pro (free), but i dont know how to actually use it. Whenever it runs and checks on stuff, thats all it does it doesnt actually let me delete what it finds wrong (or atleast i dont know where the button is).

@Ironsounds I dont think i really want to do a clean install of my os. I'd assume there is a better way.

CWEric

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015

That what the paid version is for. Free = scan, premium = remove, 30 days free trial on premium starting on the day you activate the trial aka your first removal.

peterracine

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2011
Whatever you do do not call that number! Try running a few programs such as roguekiller from adlice, malwarebytes and malwarebytes anti-rootkit, adwcleaner from xplode, and combofix from subs. I would like to add that it is safer to download these programs from reputable sites like bleeping computers or geeks to go. I do this for a living and these automated programs will find most infections on computers. Good luck.