My Asus suddenly shutdown while charging. I try to turn it on but it seems the led light won't glow. My Asus was cool that time. The charger is okay. I can't turn it on Ive been using this for about 2 years and this is the second time it occurred. The first is I left my Asus untouched for 2/4 Month then I tried to send it to Asus center but it turn on.Lol. Now I don't know what to do please help me
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start with a hard reboot, unplug it's AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it.
- If it doesn't work reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of second then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- Again if these doesn't work but you can hear the laptop on but with no display, connect an external monitor and see if it would display anything because if it does that means it's the built in display that is faulty.
- Next to try is if your AC adapter is still okay by trying another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it would work.
- If all these will not work then the problem is with the motherboard.
- Do contact Asus if it's still under the factory warranty.