Help!!!! My Toshiba laptop does not turn on/charge

RocketMan12345

Estimable
Aug 6, 2015
I have a problem with my Toshiba Satellite NB10t-A. I turned it on then after a few minutes it suddenly turns off. I tried to turn it back on but i did not work so i tried to plug in the charger but there were no lights on the battery indicator. I only bought the laptop last month and i don't want to lose my warranty right now so i hope someone could help me here about my problem

Solution
Hi,

Try doing a hard reset first with it. Remove the battery and the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Put just the AC adapter in the power it on see if it loads to the desktop. Once it loads the desktop just put the battery back in as well. If this doesn't do the trick you may need to reseat the RAM sticks as well. Worst case is to contact the manufacturer since a repair is needed by your laptop.
Hi,

Try doing a hard reset first with it. Remove the battery and the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Put just the AC adapter in the power it on see if it loads to the desktop. Once it loads the desktop just put the battery back in as well. If this doesn't do the trick you may need to reseat the RAM sticks as well. Worst case is to contact the manufacturer since a repair is needed by your laptop.

Solution