Solved! Help Please 🥺

Dec 30, 2020
I have a PC computer not a laptop on a anything for laptop on here but it keeps looping me back to my Aptoide setup utility my version is to that 2.15.12.27.and the copyright is 2012 I really do need help because it just keeps I can't access anything so if someone can help me they don't be great

Solution
When it boots use the boot drive selection screen to manually select the drive to boot from. There should be a message that comes up as to what key to hit for that. If that does not work, remove the drive, get a replacement and install Windows on that clean. Use a USB enclosure on your old drive to copy your files back once Windows is installed on the computer again. There is no real simple way to fix this.
When it boots use the boot drive selection screen to manually select the drive to boot from. There should be a message that comes up as to what key to hit for that. If that does not work, remove the drive, get a replacement and install Windows on that clean. Use a USB enclosure on your old drive to copy your files back once Windows is installed on the computer again. There is no real simple way to fix this.

Solution