help please no internet program will stay open

kylegamer45

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
i just loaded my laptop and i loaded up Google chrome and it closed within 3 seconds and tried few more times and then tried couple more times and then tried with internet explorer and same thing happened and even with mozzila firefox but still happened and then i loaded it as administrator and it was completly fine i am not sure why i need to load it as administrator and do not know how to fix and on internet explorer it says caused by malicious add-on o_O

COLGeek

Cybernaut
A complete anti-virus and anti-malware scan are in order. I would suggest using Malwarebytes (see below) for the malware scan.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

The free version is fine for most users.

What anti-virus application are you using?

kylegamer45

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
i downloaded something and after that the system slowed down and random things pop up on google like online dating and junk overall and just things kind of seem to be controlled and i know it sounds abit silly but it is

kylegamer45

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014
oh because that takes along time and i probably will lose all my games and stuff and dont have much time to do it but i will see after but i havent tried starting in safe mode yet but just reinstalling the program because it comes up with a error now