Question Help!PS4 & Computer Audio into Mixer (Without Loopback)

Apr 28, 2020
Howdy folks!

First post here and I hope you experts can help an audio noob in need. I've been trying for an age to get my setup right and to no avail (Even through YouTube). I run a gaming channel and would like to improve our streams by having all audio monitored through one mixer, this will include PS4 & Party Chat as well as Computer audio (Stream alerts) and maybe Discord as an option.

At the moment I have the following hardware

Elgato HD60 with Chat Link
Behringer X502USB (This is currently plugged in to the PS4 via USB and PC via the Out port on the two track part o Mixer. This allows my mic to work happily on both systems)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Interface (Not sure if this can be added into the mix to help)
Scarlett XLR Microphone
Headphones
Stream PC (Built just for recording and Streaming)
PS4 (Where most of the action happens)

I have this configured as mentioned above, the USB from the behringer goes into the PS4 as a Mic input and works perfect. It is also connected to my PC through the Out connection and runs into StreamLabs OBS and works perfect. I have the Chat Link from the elgato running into the PC and controller which pulls the party chat through, also works perfectly. Now if I try and pull audio from the PC into the Mixer the party hears their own voices played in some kind of Loopback. Can anyone advise me on how to fix this or a better way to set this up so I can listen to all this. Hopefully this makes sense, please let me know if you have any questions.

I have been tearing my hair out on this for a long time, any help would be amazing!

Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zyngot Audio 0
LukeWalker67 Audio 1
Mackeye Audio 1
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
JackMateo123 Audio 1
G Audio 0
jdip13 Audio 1
tquinnddddddd Audio 1
StarLordstheGreat Audio 2
C Audio 1