Help regarding an unknown problem

Acxrose

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
Something has been bothering me lately and I can't seem to find an answer to it. Everytime I open up my computer, Chrome opens up on its own and displays two links."http://imgur.com/a/4hSZc" These two. It makes me feel anxious because I feel as though I've downloaded some sort of virus, so I checked my extensions and looked up if I downloaded any unwanted programs, but I don't see any. Would appreciate it if anyone could help me on this as this is a brand new computer.

Solution
Idon't know what you saw but all I'm getting is an apology from the site that the image can't be shown so whatever it was, it's gone now.

Go into Chrome's settings and find Extensions and remove any you don't need or realy want. At the last count I heard, there were 50,000 extensions intent on grabbing your attention and capturing your personal data so they can sell it for advertising purposes.
Idon't know what you saw but all I'm getting is an apology from the site that the image can't be shown so whatever it was, it's gone now.

Go into Chrome's settings and find Extensions and remove any you don't need or realy want. At the last count I heard, there were 50,000 extensions intent on grabbing your attention and capturing your personal data so they can sell it for advertising purposes.

Solution