Help Setting Default Download to External SD Card (Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNamePerson

Estimable
Aug 24, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy Legend that is almost full on space and i would like to make it where my apps that are downloaded go to my external SD Card(8 GB). The SD Card is empty and i have nothing on it. I have already went to My Files and changed the directory to my external SD Card. And when i try to download an app, it says "There is insufficient space on external storage." although the SD Card is empty. Can someone tell me how to fix this and set my default downloads to go to my SD Card?

kathirv

Estimable
Jun 5, 2015

popatim

Splendid
The samsungs I have used in the past have an internal SD card as well as the external one. To actually reference the external one you needed to download to the ext_SD folder in the internal SD card.
I'm not sure if that applies to you but you may want to look for that folder or one similarly named; the last Samsung I had was the Note1.

kathirv

Estimable
Jun 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 3
T Cell Phone General Discussion 2
G Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1