Help which smartphone to buy

mariosarmy

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I want to buy a smartphone and i can't decide which one.I am looking for a not expensive one,200 euro max.I want a good battery life and good performance.I have in mind galaxy core and galaxy fame.Please help me to decide.

mariosarmy

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I bought the galaxy s3 mini which was at a very good price.
Now i have a problem with contacts.I had 2 or 3 phone numbers for each person but now i imported them to the new mobile.But i see only the first number not the others.How i will import all the phone numbers for each person.

smartiq

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
You can compare smartphones at http://www.clevly.com. This will not give specific properties of each smart phone, but the website does tell you which smartphone is most popular according to thousands of opinions that people have placed on the internet.
I found out that in general people are very positive about samsung (81% of people, based on almost 4000 opinions).

Good luck!

XtraSweat

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
Also have a look at the moto g. It's incredibly good for the price. Motorola are a google company so it's really good quality. It has a good 720p hd screen, good battery life, the only downside is that the camera is not that great. You've also got the nexus 5 if you can afford it or loo at the mini versions of phones (s4/s3 mini, htc one mini) not sure on the cost of those though.

corsairmaster

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012

motorola is not a google company anymore :(