Help with Asus laptop appraisal?

Jeremy_523

Prominent
May 1, 2017
Hi, I'm a college student and currently have an XOTIC PC customized Asus ROG GL502VY-DS74 that I wanted to sell and I would really appreciate some advice.

The huge leap in the current 10-series laptops makes it difficult for me to figure out what a fair price is honestly.

It's like-new, with a year left on warranty, and its specs and customizations are:

DISPLAY: FHD 15.6" IPS Display
CPU: 2.6GHz Core i7 6700HQ
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980M 8GB
RAM: 16GB
WIFI: Killer Wireless 1535
BOOT DRIVE: 256GB SanDisk Z400 M.2 SSD
2.5" DRIVE: 1TB SanDisk X400 SSD
CPU+GPU REPASTE: IC Diamond Thermal Compound
COOLING: Additional copper heatsinks

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Tough to price such a new laptop but with last generation video card. In pure speeds, it's on par with a new mid-high or so system. But a year old, even with warranty it may be a tough sell. Put it on ebay for 1,400 and see what happens. Or start higher and see if anyone buys it. Usually if you get several watches the price is OK.

popatim

Splendid
After you get an approximate value here, be sure to post int he CLassifieds section of our forums for the actual sale and be sure to include the required pics of the product and the necessary signage that you will find out about in those Sticky threads.

Tough to price such a new laptop but with last generation video card. In pure speeds, it's on par with a new mid-high or so system. But a year old, even with warranty it may be a tough sell. Put it on ebay for 1,400 and see what happens. Or start higher and see if anyone buys it. Usually if you get several watches the price is OK.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS