Help with cable that connects the motherboard to the keyboard i have no idea what to do...

diannaogamer2831

Estimable
Jan 10, 2016
So when i tried to open my notebook laptop to research my laptop's components...a big cable almost broke it's very sensitive against further contact. I used a little bit too much force when i separated the keyboard panel from the laptop. Do you need to completely replace it or is there a way to fix the broken part?. Much thanks in advance :)

diannaogamer2831

Estimable
Jan 10, 2016
Well alright...em when it comes to the sockets no sockets are damaged fortunately but it's just that like...the middle of the cable looks cut i can send a picture if you wanna help further?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 0
aparky42 Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 7
D Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 7
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Ideapad 100m151BD-charging cable loose connection & body coming apart
Discussion Correct cable to connect laptop to external monitor
Question HP Envy DV7 won't turn on after disassembly, removing the cable that connects it to its screen and reassembly
Solved! How can I connect my Hp 620 laptop which screen is broken and display is showing nothing to a TV using HDMI cable
Solved! When I turn on I have a black screen then it reads check cable connection, then under that it's got PXE-MOF:Exiting Intel PXE
I have an HDMI converter cable to use with HP monitor whilst connected on my Acer aspire laptop but ITs displaying for five m
Connected hdmi cable but tv is not showing in add device
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
Weird laptop connected to monitor issue.
Operating system not found, check cable connection
Get no network cable connected when i run Google Chrome
laptop connected throy' HDMI to VGA projector
laptop screen flickers, but works well with hdmi cable connected to T.V
My wifi is not showing up in the wifi list using any devices and can only be connected by laptop using ethernet cable , HELP M
Help! When I connect my LG TV via my Dell laptop, the some doesn't work. Can someone help
hello actually i need a cable which is connected to mother board and LCD actually my laptop has some issue in picture viewer s
Lenovo Y510P doesnt POST when LVDS cable connected
Wire Connecting Power Button to Motherboard
motherboard died due to spark in hdd sata cable connecter
How to connect LIF ribbon cables on an HP Pavilion dv5 1036tx laptop motherboard?

ASK THE COMMUNITY