Help!

bluecircles

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Hi i am having some problemes with my laptop toshiba ... i get black screen and system freeze .. i've run a check with nvidia tool and video card seems to be ok... i've check the hdd with windows and seems to be ok too .. i get 1 crash a day or maybe 2 .. what else can it be?

Any help is appreciated

try running memtest you could have a lose or bad stick of ram.most laptop uses the system ram for video.

bluecircles

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
And i still get black screen and freeze .. i have no battery , the laptop does not overheat i have coolerpad.. this is so wierd...

J_E_D_70

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Which operating system (XP/Vista/Win 7) do you have and how long since you've done a clean install?

Have you installed any new software or updated existing software lately?

bluecircles

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Well since i got the first black screen i was walking with my laptop in my hands searching the best spot for wireless .. After that i've done a clean format with all drivers installed updated my video card witch is nvdia 9700m GTS 512 mb 256 biti
The things is the waranty expired like a mount a go .. so if i cannot repair i'm doomed :))

bluecircles

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
If anyone reads this .. i need a guide how to open my laptop..I don't want to damage it so i realy need a guide how can i open my laptop sa i can see if there is a problem or if it has a lot of dust to clean it up or just to see what a inside laptop look like ..

TRENDING THREADS