Here Comes Windows Phone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

WM7 looks horrible, this is not yet finished product, MS brings iPhone parody, the good from wm6.5 is lost and the bad from iPhone is here - I think wm7 will not last long, maybe there will be newer version soon (simmilar to vista -> win7) or better: ms will leave this segment.

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
I'm mostly looking forward to the connectivity with my current windows platform. It can be such a pain to get other types of phones to talk to my PC.

As for the spammers...can you not just ban the IP addresses, send them viruses or something. These f***ing w*nkers are seriously degrading my online experience at Toms.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Wow I don't think I've ever seen a site infested so quickly... apparently spammers have sorted out your registration process.

darkwingz24

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
The Samsung Omnia and LG Optimus look better than their US counterparts. Maybe it's just me but I don't like the excessive roundness and prefer the more rectangular look. It (the rounded design) makes the phone look bulky since visually there's more 'dead' space around the screen. I'm really looking forward to more choices and as L0tus said more integration and connectivity to my Windows PC.

G

I love the HD2, does everything I need and some, there are tons of apps and utilities to really make it a useful and very nice,I can't wait to get my hands on the HD7. People need to get rid of their bashing and wait and see, that fanboy mentality gets old, WP7 is looking good but I won't know for sure until I get it in my hands on it.

IM0001

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
Cannot wait for the HTC 7 Pro. Looks like HTC is bringing fantastic TP2 design to WP7 and I love that. The HD7 and HTC Surround also look pretty fantastic but I am not leaving Sprint for one of those.

The one thing you can tell is all the device partners have solid yet similar hardware sine they all want to have a step above the minimum requirements, but does not want to throw out a killer phone just yet. More than likely early or mid 2011 we will start seeing some awesome killer phones with duel core cpu's and more memory, better cameras, etc. For now they all look solid and again, I cannot wait to get my hands on a Pro.

G

Can't wait for these, hopefully some will make their way to canada soon!

G

The Dell Venue Pro review says its going to AT&T, but the comparison chart and every other site says it's going to T-Mobile.

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]correction[/nom]The Dell Venue Pro review says its going to AT&T, but the comparison chart and every other site says it's going to T-Mobile.[/citation]

Typo. Fixed!
-Devin

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
Dear God the spams.....

I like the way that WP7 has standard specs. And I wish I had waited but they gave me a killer deal on two LG Allys (one for me, one for my wife) @ $50 bucks for both. Plus Droid is pretty damn good so far.

but from the looks of it, WP7 seems like it will spice the market up. Hopefully Android and WP7 can slay the iOS.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
Wow, I like the LG one a lot, I may just get one. Also the dell looks appealing to me. I'll check em out in the store to get my final decision :D can't wait

cablechewer

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
I am a little disappointed by the storage. I am looking for a device that can replace my cell phones from two countries, GPS and iPod. When I go away for a month 16GB of storage for all the music and maps (online maps are fine where you get a cell signal) isn't much. I was really hoping we would see some 64GB phones in this generation, but nobody is going there.

The phones still look nice, but I am still looking for the one that merges these devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.