Question HEVC/H.265 video conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddemaz

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Requesting Help & Advice
----------------------------------------

I have a “AVI” file from security camera, which, most probably contains a hit & run accident. Police wants to see it and wants this file in windows playable format.

So far, my experience, perhaps in whole universe, only “VLC Media Player” can play this file. The file is about 180 mb and contains an hour of captured video.

I need to –

1. Convert this file “from HEVC/H.256 format” to something normal that will play in windows application like Media Player etc.

2. I also need this huge file, one full hour of captured video, sliced because the accident portion is only spans for only 4/5 min

We are willing to buy any appropriate software that actually will work. So far I have tried 14/15 advertised software, that promised ability to convert “all to any” and measurably failed to deliver

Can anyone PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME & ADVISE.

Regards
Dipankar

ddemaz

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Requesting Help & Advice
----------------------------------------

I have a “AVI” file from security camera, which, most probably contains a hit & run accident. Police wants to see it and wants this file in windows playable format.

So far, my experience, perhaps in whole universe, only “VLC Media Player” can play this file. The file is about 180 mb and contains an hour of captured video.

I need to –

1. Convert this file “from HEVC/H.256 format” to something normal that will play in windows application like Media Player etc.

2. I also need this huge file, one full hour of captured video, sliced because the accident portion is only spans for only 4/5 min

We are willing to buy any appropriate software that actually will work. So far I have tried 14/15 advertised software, that promised ability to convert “all to any” and measurably failed to deliver

Can anyone PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME & ADVISE.

Regards
Dipankar

Status
Not open for further replies.