hey my laptop wont turn on but the orange lights blink,can you help me most of the stuff people told me to do didn't work

Jun 5, 2018
it started when i was downloading a game next thing my laptop turned off,i tried to turn it on but it wouldn't turn on, the screen wont turn on but the lights are flicking and my laptop is making sounds every time my laptop flicks

hang-the-9

Titan
What stuff exactly did you try so we are not repeating things? If "most" of the things did not work, does that mean that something did work? What sounds? What is the model/brand of the laptop?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question laptop wont turn on ...mute light blinking with orange colour
Solved! My Laptop Screen is black and I plug to an external monitor it doesn't also works it gives me the orange light, can anyone ple
I just got a new a.c. adaptor for my acer laptop but the blue light just blinks while the orange light stays steady
Rest my pavilion HP laptop not working but turn on button blinks when I put the charger in
Laptop charging for a second then the orange light up and disappears and can't turn on.
My acer laptop charge light blinks orange 3 times and stops
Acer laptop dilemma
Dell inspiron 5000 series orange light blinks 2 time white light blinks seven times. Laptop won't start. Checked Ram, and als
Orange(amber) light 4 times and white light 1 time flashing issue in dell laptops
My Asus 360 laptop will not go on, the led light above airplane is blinking and battery light is now orange. It went on briefl
Asus Laptop battery light is blinking orange all the time when it's on
My dell laptop have a trouble in starting.while pressing power button the battery light flashing white and orange light.4 time
Laptop won't turn on but charger light is still on?
Hi. My laptop toshiba satellite s50-b-142 won't start although the light is orange. I have tried removing the batery but nothi
orange light blink for 5-6 times and then turn to blue and then white, this process repeated while to charger but laptop won't
my dell vostro laptop is blinking orange and steady white light inspite of my original charger which i have been charging for
Laptop battery died, connected to power and pushed power button. Power light came on (and also orange battery light) but no a
Laptop battery light is orange. I hit the power button. lights flash once and wont power on
Laptop won't turn on. Light for 3 sec then orange light. Help?
Lenovo laptop orange charging light blinking even without the charger

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS