Hi all I have a Acer aspire v3 351 laptop that does not boot at all i have tried normal boot but it just stays blank also syst

Bradley_4

Estimable
Nov 25, 2015
Hi all I have a Acer aspire v3 351 laptop that does not boot at all i have tried normal boot but it just stays blank also system recovery didn't work neither does a master reset on recovery management some people that have had a similar problem say it's the HDD IF it is would it be a straight swap or is it something else causing it

Hi,

Just want to clarify, have you already tried loading Safe Mode? Are there any lights on the laptop indicating that it's on? Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do a hard reset first, unplug the AC adapter and press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- If there are lights on the laptop (HDD and WIFI indicator) try and connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it.
- If there's no light on the laptop you may need to reseat the RAM first but if you're not comfortable opening your laptop I would suggest to contact Acer Support for a repair if it's still under the factory warranty.