Hi, I have a53e and want to change motherboard but can't find it. Can I upgrade to similar motherboard?

Petr5110

Commendable
May 3, 2016
After several problems with power and jack replacement I soldered the power cable to the motherboard. I worked well until I accidentally pulled the cable by leg when I was in rush.
I think the soldered won't hold again and I would like to unplug it time to time...still, it's a laptop.
Thanks.

Solution
To swap to a different motherboard all of the screen and keyboard connections have to be the same, as well as the size, shape and port locations. It's pretty much impossible to use a different motherboard in a laptop. Best you can do is find a motherboard for the same model laptop with a different part number and try that.
To swap to a different motherboard all of the screen and keyboard connections have to be the same, as well as the size, shape and port locations. It's pretty much impossible to use a different motherboard in a laptop. Best you can do is find a motherboard for the same model laptop with a different part number and try that.

Solution