Solved! Hi, I have videocon DDB led tv .. I want to connect home theater to the TV set to get better sound quality. In TV there is onl

Dec 14, 2018
. I want to connect home theater to the TV set to get better sound quality. In TV there is only 'optical out' sound output. It is difficult to connect my Home theater. pls. suggest me.

Solution
If your HTS doesn't have an optical input then you will need to get an active converter to change it to match the input of your HTS. If the HTS only has an analog audio input then you need an optical to analog converter. Check the TV manual to see how to turn on and set up the TV. You will not get digital surround sound. Select a surround mode in the HTS for a stereo input.
If your HTS doesn't have an optical input then you will need to get an active converter to change it to match the input of your HTS. If the HTS only has an analog audio input then you need an optical to analog converter. Check the TV manual to see how to turn on and set up the TV. You will not get digital surround sound. Select a surround mode in the HTS for a stereo input.

Solution