hi i need help

master_game32

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
hi i did se a discusion about a similar leptop like mine and they say the solutions is SSD what is thet can anyone explain more detaliated im sorry for my english :D im from romania ty for anyone want to help

Solution

I warmly recommend that you read the Wikipedia article linked by rgd1101 - but here's a shorter and less technical version:

a) A Solid-State Drive is a type of harddisk that has no mechanical parts. This means no scratching or buzzing when you use your computer.

b) A mechanical harddisk uses steel discs with tangential arms that move across the surfaces. It looks a bit like an old gramophone or turntable. An SSD disk contains memory banks similar to those you can find on some RAM modules.

c) When you see laptop...

I warmly recommend that you read the Wikipedia article linked by rgd1101 - but here's a shorter and less technical version:

a) A Solid-State Drive is a type of harddisk that has no mechanical parts. This means no scratching or buzzing when you use your computer.

b) A mechanical harddisk uses steel discs with tangential arms that move across the surfaces. It looks a bit like an old gramophone or turntable. An SSD disk contains memory banks similar to those you can find on some RAM modules.

c) When you see laptop specifications or read computer discussions, HDD = mechanical harddisk drives. HDDs are listed with their rotation speeds, typically 5400 rpm. Sometimes you can find 7200 rpm, but they are mostly used in desktop/stationary computers.

d) On YouTube you'll find lots of videos demonstrating the difference between HDDs and SSDs in load and transfer speeds - and it is a significant difference!

Solution