Hi people ! I have GA-A75M-DS2 motherboard and I was Instal Realtek HD Audio manager

beslac

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
I was also instal Comlit player 8 from Native Instrument Sotware free version and inslal al updates . When i start Guitar Rig 5 player in the Audio and midi setings in the routing bar I turn on inputs with line in with conected guitar and see the visual signal on the top of the player to get in and output signal when play guitar. In the Realtek Digital Output Volume Mixer also see visual signal ftom guitar when it played . Digit. Output set as default device , but don*t hear any sound on speakers from Guitar Rig wich signal I see in the Realtek Digital Output , Only heard clean signal from guitar which conected in the line in input in the integrated sound card on the motherboard , and can regulated volume vith speakers volume slider in the Realteck HD Audio Manager. Ma ask is how I soun from Digital Output in the speakers ?

beslac

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
In the windows Sound setings Realtek Digital output set as defoult and also in the gitar rig out set to the Realtek Dig.out . When choice to a speaker out then shouldnt inposible to get input signal to gitar rig . With digital out in the Guitar Rig and Realtek digit. out in the Control Panel > Sound have visual siglal from guitar when plau them on the level meter of boat machine but no hear soun from guitar rig . Onlu heard clin sound from speakers which heard always without guitar gig when play guitar , ant it analog sound . !