Hi please help

Apr 20, 2018
I have a Samsung galaxy j5 and I have got a 64gb memory card in phone but every time I move an app to memory card it stops working on my phone and I lose my photos and everything and still says not enough storage please can you help me and can you get a memory card that accepts apps and photos etc for my phone

Solution
Some Apps simply cannot work outside of the main storage because they draw on shared system files and folders. Android version 6.0 - Marshmallow - and all future versions will allow you to choose whether a SdCard can be used as Portable Storage or Internal and once that choice has been made, it sticks and is irreversible.

Your J5 should be running 5.1 Lollipop so the App is almost certainly the cause of the problem.
Some Apps simply cannot work outside of the main storage because they draw on shared system files and folders. Android version 6.0 - Marshmallow - and all future versions will allow you to choose whether a SdCard can be used as Portable Storage or Internal and once that choice has been made, it sticks and is irreversible.

Your J5 should be running 5.1 Lollipop so the App is almost certainly the cause of the problem.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS