theunsk31

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Hello,
i have a samsung 46 inch but the picture quality is very very poor i have reset and tried to set the contrast every thing but still u get that white shine on faces and lights what do i do

imabe

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
I had a samsung too but not only did I have same problem but blurry pictures as well as poor color quality and not stable quality so I sold it for cheap. I got an LG instead and have been loving it since. I have had no problems and have to say aside from the glorious quality, the after service was impeccable and professional!!!

sokangcraft

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012

That is quite nice to hear. I hope he can get his TV fixed if not maybe he should take your recommendation and change brands.

nate_kan

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

Sorry to hear that. I have Samsung LN-T3242H and also I have bad bad memory of Samsung After Service. Watch out man..I bought the one year warranty and it broke down like 2 days before it expired. I called them and they took it to fix. It took more than a few weeks and once they figured out it would not be fixed, but had to be replaced, they said my warranty was expired:|.

elvenkieth

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

Like americanaudiophile said, it could be due to too much LED backlight or the glare on the panel. Samsung TVs are known for its glossy screen which really makes it hard to watch clear images on tv during the day.