Home Theater Audio Stuttering

Chris Chafin

Estimable
Feb 17, 2014
So I have this Vizio P-Series 55" UHDTV and a Bose Solo TV Sound System connected to the tv by an optical cable. Everything works fine unless I watch a couple of anime shows. Sometimes the audio stutters every 5 seconds or so like a scratched dvd, except I was streaming it. At first I thought maybe my connection is bad, but same thing happened when I watch an anime movie that I own on blu ray. Its not the disk because I watched it on another room without a problem and its not the player because I tried on both my blu ray player and xbox one. I honestly dont know why the audio always stutter.

EDIT: Did a little more testing and tested it on tv's built in speaker instead of bose and the same thing happened. This means that this is the tv's fault and not bose's.

Chris Chafin

Estimable
Feb 17, 2014

Just found out that even when I dont use the bose speakers, the same thing happened, this is definetly the tv's fault.

Chris Chafin

Estimable
Feb 17, 2014
After some more research, I found out that this is a design flaw in all Vizio P-Series TVs. The solution I'll do is connect the devices directly to the external speakers.