Home theater connection on Samsung UHD tv problem.

Paul_Alexandroch

Estimable
Nov 20, 2015
Hi,

Im having trouble connecting my home theater to my new samsung uhd tv. I bought a double rca cable and connected them on the right outputs. I set my tv on audio output and turnt on the home theater on any aux possible but it doesnt work.
Is it because i have the hdmis cables from ps4 and tv box connected to it? If so how can sound from the ps4 and tv box can go through the home theater? Can someone help me pls?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eckhardtwilken Audio 1
RuKR Audio 1
Y Audio 2
irfanzainol Audio 1
L Audio 4
K Audio 4
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
ViGiI2 Audio 1
V Audio 1
R Audio 2
C Audio 4
R Audio 1
D Audio 2
B Audio 1
N Audio 1
K Audio 1
N Audio 1
L Audio 2
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Solved! Am i able to connect my computer with this home theater system?
Solved! How do I connect a home theater (Sony STR-K660P) to pc
Solved! How I can connect my mic to sony 5.1 home theater
Solved! Connecting old JVC Home Theater Speaker to LG TV
Question Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Question Connecting Acitve Studio Monitor to Home Theater Sub
Question Soundbar doesn't work - using TV as monitor
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question My home theater subwoofer is not not working properly when i was connecting to my pc its huming
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
How to connect Samsung home theater to Sony laptop
How to connect my Samsung ht-e350 home theater to my LG 50LF6000
Solved! How to connect my roku to my samsung blu ray player home theater
Connecting new samsung TV to old panasonic home theater system
how to connect bluetooth adaptor for 5.1 Ht-H4500R/XL samsung home theater. is it works?
How can I connect my Samsung blu ray home theater system speaker to a pre wired home theater? Do I need a more powerful receiv
Hi I have new Samsung smart tv and my home theaters is LG and I connect them through HDMI cable but sound is not coming
I am trying to connect my sony home theater(BDV-3200) with HD+ set top box and Samsung 32inch led tv(H4140), for best surround
I'm having hard time to connect my RCA home theater system to my Samsung TV? I need help?
Unable to connect Samsung smart TV with Panasonic home theater while watching youtube video!

ASK THE COMMUNITY