Home Theater System

Remixrr

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
I've been looking for a 5.1 channel home theater system under 4k USD. Speakers only, no reciver. I have two in mind, the klipsch Rp-280f and the klipsch g-28. I don't know the difference or which is better. I need it for home theater and movies, I will also use it to watch TV shows. Tell me which is better or if you can find a better one under 4k USD that will suit my needs. I do not have a specific brand or any preferences really. I just need you guys to help me out. Thank You in advance.

Solution
I think you should consider brands like Paradigm and Revel considering that your budget will allow you to get better sound than Klipsch
A low end BMW is a better performer than the equally priced Buick. Doesn't make the Buick junk but the same guys that already solved problems for the expensive BMW can draw on that to make a better performing car.
I think you should consider brands like Paradigm and Revel considering that your budget will allow you to get better sound than Klipsch
A low end BMW is a better performer than the equally priced Buick. Doesn't make the Buick junk but the same guys that already solved problems for the expensive BMW can draw on that to make a better performing car.

Solution