Home theatre problems. Samsung HT J5550K

interalim

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Hi all,

Please help me. I just bought Samsung Home Theatre HT-J5550K. Connected to the TV via HDMI and just subwoofer and 1 front is working. Four other parts of set are not working at all.

Connected BD Movie via USB, sound is good but just from two working devices.

I checked all the possible settings and all the website links. I cant find any possibility.

Many thanks in advance.

Solution
When you set up a HTS part of that is to balance the level of all the speakers. That's usually done manually from the remote while pink noise is played to each speaker and you adjust the levels so they are the same volume from your chair.
If you did that and only got one front and the sub to produce noise then check the connections to the other speakers. If you don't find anything that looks different then the HTS is bad.
If you did get noise from all the speakers then check the TV audio menu. Change the audio output to Bitstream. If the TV were set to PCM you would have gotten front L/R and sub only so I suspect the problem is in the HTS.
When you set up a HTS part of that is to balance the level of all the speakers. That's usually done manually from the remote while pink noise is played to each speaker and you adjust the levels so they are the same volume from your chair.
If you did that and only got one front and the sub to produce noise then check the connections to the other speakers. If you don't find anything that looks different then the HTS is bad.
If you did get noise from all the speakers then check the TV audio menu. Change the audio output to Bitstream. If the TV were set to PCM you would have gotten front L/R and sub only so I suspect the problem is in the HTS.

Solution