hooked older to dish receiver. now i have no sound.

dof

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015
I boughI a used big screen jvc tv. I hooked it to my dish receiver. The picture is great, but I can
not get any sound on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 2
S Audio 2
A Audio 4
Null895 Audio 1
F Audio 2
F Audio 3
klockem Audio 0
xmystbladex Audio 1
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
M Audio 3
C Audio 1
G Audio 1
C Audio 4
B Audio 1
I Audio 3
J Audio 2
P Audio 1
M Audio 1
H Audio 1
P Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Computer is hooked up to monitor with HDMI to VGA adapter... Can I have audio or....?
Question How to hook up Bose. Tv speaker to Sharp Aquos LC-42D64U
Solved! Hooking up an active subwoofer to A/V receiver
Question How can hook up an old receiver to my TV and at audio
Solved! HELP: How to hook up TVEars Analog to Samsung Smart TV, w/no Audio Out or Earphones
Question Sennheiser RS160 & Yamaha TSR7850 Zone 2 Hook-up?
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question How to hook up a Active Sub to a PA amp (Crown XLS 1002) with a pair of passive speakers
Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?
I am trying to hook my direct tv box to an older tv that has no HDMI ports all it has is Ant/cable in and s-video and rca jack
I have an older tv no hdmi and im trying to hook cable box to to my amp and dvd
How do I hook up a older Bose Home Theater Without hdmi to a Samsung that only has hdmi
LG UHD TV 4K sound hook up to older sound system
I have a older Harman/Kardon AVR10 receiver and want to hook up my Minix box is this possible ?
I have an older blu ray player and I'm trying to hook it up to my Roku TV. What do I need to do?
How to hook older yamaha to lg 4k tv sumone help wut do i nees
I have an older JVC receiver looking to hook up independent wifi streaming and have bluetooth capabilities
How to hook a older Yamaha receiver to a LG smart tv using rca jacks
I have an older Stereo Receiver looking to hook up wireless speakers
how do I hook up older Fisher to a Pioneer receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS