Hooking up my laptop to an external monitor:
1. How can I make the screen size on the external monitor bigger?
2. If the video clip is small, will the picture/video on the external monitor be small?
3. I have a VGA to HDMI adapter but I can not get sound.
4. Does the screen size on the external monitor depend on the graphics card?
I apologize for so many question but I am an older guy who is low, low tech.
1. Display settings. Right click on your Desktop, and select Screen Resolution.
2. This depends on the video. Generally, you can make it full screen. Might be fuzzy, though.
3. VGA does not pass sound out.
4. Somewhat. But if it is a relatively normal size monitor, it should handle it.