Hope anyone help me transfer my iPhone photos to my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

windbanasmith

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone have method about the iPhone photos to computer? In this holiday, my parents gave me one iPhone 5. I was so happy that I used it taken many photos, and now want to share them with my family. Hope anyone help me transfer my iPhone photos to my computer. Thank you very much.

annen

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Download MyShoebox!

Transferring your photos can be a hassle. Download MyShoebox onto your computer (shoeboxapp.com) and then download MyShoebox from the app store onto your iPhone and you’ll have access to all of the photos you’ve taken! It doesn’t matter if you’re working on different platforms (aka transferring between a PC and a Mac, it works on both!).

Added bonuses: the Basic plan (includes screen resolution storage of your photos) has both free & unlimited backup, and you can access any picture that’s on your computer from your iPhone via our mobile apps.

Full Disclosure: I'm MyShoebox's Community Manager!

alicepattinson

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
if it's iphone to computer, it's just easy. Just copy your pictures from iPhone folder to your pc and that's it. If you want your pictures from desktop to transfer to iphone you have to use iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS