Hopeing to hook a passive sub to a powered sub so all 3 speakers will work

MIKECHECK1-2

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I ve been trying to hook my passive Warfedale sub (100w) input/output sub to my powered Yamaha (60w) input/output together .... Im wanting to hook the input/outputs together with the amps so i can hook up more speakers plus have both subs pushing.... Any tips? Or just plez tell me how to do it lol

Solution
To connect the additional passive subwoofer you would have to connect it to the same amplifier inside the cabinet that the Yamaha woofer is driven by,
You might not have enough power to drive both speakers and could damage them and or the amp.
If you have to try it you would need to run a 2 conductor speaker wire from the Yamaha amp board (or the Yamaha woofer itself) out of the cabinet and connect it to the input on the Wharfedale.
To connect the additional passive subwoofer you would have to connect it to the same amplifier inside the cabinet that the Yamaha woofer is driven by,
You might not have enough power to drive both speakers and could damage them and or the amp.
If you have to try it you would need to run a 2 conductor speaker wire from the Yamaha amp board (or the Yamaha woofer itself) out of the cabinet and connect it to the input on the Wharfedale.

Solution