Solved! Horizontal line on screen when laptop is plugged in. When not, its back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys,
From the title 'Horizontal Line On Screen' i know this might be a common issue. In fact i have been on this situation once with another laptop.
But i never encountered this before. Horizontal line on screen when laptop is plugged in. When not, its back to normal. I had this problem with my asus tuf. Anyone know whats going on?
The screen goes back to normal when not charging that indicate me that this is not a hardware problem. I already tried refreshing graphic driver, and reinstaling the display adapter from device manager. And obviously restarting the laptop but to no avail. Does it has something to do with the charger or performance mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: Madman88
Solution
Sounds to me like something isn't connected right inside the laptop. But the first thing you should do is try it with another power adapter. Also test it with an external monitor to try to understand the issue a little more.

mrmike16

Honorable
Sounds to me like something isn't connected right inside the laptop. But the first thing you should do is try it with another power adapter. Also test it with an external monitor to try to understand the issue a little more.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.