How can i add nvidia graphics card to acer aspire v3 571 laptop

Shafi S

Estimable
Mar 8, 2015
I am using acer aspire v3 571 model with 4gb ram and it is intel hd graphics 3k. when i was playing games like split second, it is slowing down and the quality also lags. what should i do? Can i add nvidia graphics card to my lap? plz suggest.

Solution
Unfortunately you cannot there is now way to upgrade a laptop with no GPU, as there is is effectively never the hardware to support adding one, in other words, think of it as a mother board with no PCIE slot, you cannot possibly put a card in, also the battery would die from over use, and there would be no way to cool it. few laptops even allow replacements let alone upgrades of GPUs or CPUs.

Robert Cook

Honorable
Herald
Dec 15, 2014
Unfortunately you cannot there is now way to upgrade a laptop with no GPU, as there is is effectively never the hardware to support adding one, in other words, think of it as a mother board with no PCIE slot, you cannot possibly put a card in, also the battery would die from over use, and there would be no way to cool it. few laptops even allow replacements let alone upgrades of GPUs or CPUs.

Solution

tusharpatek

Estimable
May 8, 2015
Hi, shafi , I am currently using the same laptop as you have and i have same problem like you.Trust me there is no problem with graphic card,just change your power plan to "high performance" mode.its battery problem,you have to change your power plan from "balanced/power saver" to high performance and then no lagging.have fun