My phone (samsung galaxy core 2) always show storage problem.. which make trouble for me.. whenever i tried to download somthing it occoured .. even when i have 16GB SD card.... i want to change storage of my phone from device to SD
That depends. If you want to just save files (photos, music, etc.) to the card, then you just need to change the settings in whatever app you are downloading them through (say browser for example) to save to the SD card rather than the phone. Now if you are wanting to do this with apps, that is a whole other story.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.