How can i clean scratch marks off my laptop's lid ?

Solution
Well there is no way to completely remove them, without replacing the lid/case. However, that said, there are things that you can use to try and remove/buff out many scratches. How well they work, well, that depends on the plastic they are being used on, how well the instructions are followed, etc.

You can try cleaning the case/lid very well and then rub brass cleaning or also silver polish on it. Be sure to consider goggles, gloves and opening windows when doing this. They can be problematic otherwise. Especially the brass cleaner.

You can also try Lemon Pledge, or Dutch cleanser. I have also seen people use Comet cleanser, baking soda, or toothpaste.

Each has their own way of working. In the end it is up to you.
Well there is no way to completely remove them, without replacing the lid/case. However, that said, there are things that you can use to try and remove/buff out many scratches. How well they work, well, that depends on the plastic they are being used on, how well the instructions are followed, etc.

You can try cleaning the case/lid very well and then rub brass cleaning or also silver polish on it. Be sure to consider goggles, gloves and opening windows when doing this. They can be problematic otherwise. Especially the brass cleaner.

You can also try Lemon Pledge, or Dutch cleanser. I have also seen people use Comet cleanser, baking soda, or toothpaste.

Each has their own way of working. In the end it is up to you.

Solution