How can i connect my LED TV with the Sony receiver STR DB 930 and the Samsung HW MS 650 soundbar?

soli.wael

Prominent
Nov 14, 2017
How to make the connection from the TV to the Samsung HW MS650 soundbar and also to connect the Sony STR DB 930 receiver to make the sound through it?

soli.wael

Prominent
Nov 14, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from soli.wael : "How can i connect soundbar to TV and receiver?"

How can i connect Samsung HW-MS650 soundbar with LG TV and Sony STR-DB 930 receiver (doesn't have HDMI, only optical) ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 2
M Audio 9
A Audio 4
V Audio 2
L Audio 3
A Audio 5
T Audio 2
D Audio 3
D Audio 2
S Audio 1
F Audio 2
V Audio 1
G Audio 2
T Audio 4
J Audio 2
K Audio 1
N Audio 1
C Audio 3
N Audio 1
lynnann1 Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! How can I connect a Marantz Home Cinema receiver with a Samsung Smart TV
Can I connect R-15M to Samsung bluetooth rear receiver?
Yamaha AV receiver&Samsung sound bar&LGSmart Tv how do I connect
How to connect speakers from Sony HCD-DZ520K DVD Receiver to Samsung UA32D6000SR XZN TV directly?
Connecting Speaker to Old Pioneer A/V Receiver to New Samsung TV
Which converter box would I want to connect my 2 red/white RCA's from my 1995 Pioneer RX570 receiver to my Samsung Model#UN55
Try to connect old Onkyo Receiver to New Samsung 4KTV
how to connect a samsung un55ks8000fxza to a yamaha rx-v560 receiver for sound
How do I connect my Kenwood KR V5090 receiver to my samsung smart tv?
samsung UN75J6300 with ARC connected to yamaha htr 3068 thru Altona extenders (cat 5e) Receiver displays on tv but no audio
How do I connect new Samsung MU7000 tv to my old technics receiver (class h)?
trying to connect samsung monitor to a onkyo receiver
Connect old Technics AV Control Stereo Receiver to a modern Samsung 4K Smart TV
I have a yamaha rxv793 receiver and a samsung 65" 4k tv. how to I connect them to use surround sound
How do i connect new samsung smart tv to old kenwood receiver
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
How can I connect my Samsung blu ray home theater system speaker to a pre wired home theater? Do I need a more powerful receiv
how to connect a older dolby receiver to my new samsung hdtv to get sound from stand up speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY