How can I connect my reciver to my TV?

Kristine124

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
I have an Samsung TV I just connected to my chromecast. But the TV sound is not quite good. I want to connect it to my old Multimedia micro system "Scott mdx 35" with really good speekers (connected by and old wire, can not be directly connected to the TV!), but I cant find any input on it.. On the backside it just says "Output" to every holes. I think it is because it is made for beeing an DVD player, but if its possible to use this as sound for the use of my TV? Can somebody help?
Sorry bad English, im Norwegian..

Solution
I was unable to find a manual for your system, but if you say that all the connections are labeled "Output", your only chance is to "hack" it and make an input instead of eg CD player.

Another option (but I doubt it will produce quality sound) is to use FM transmitter connected to your TV' headphones output.
I was unable to find a manual for your system, but if you say that all the connections are labeled "Output", your only chance is to "hack" it and make an input instead of eg CD player.

Another option (but I doubt it will produce quality sound) is to use FM transmitter connected to your TV' headphones output.

Solution