How Can I Draw On A Photo?

ryevick

Estimable
Sep 6, 2014
I have the LG Stylo 2 Plus LG-K550. It has a built-in stylus. I am wanting to figure out I can write on an image and save it. Not edit on a PC and transfer to my phone but do it all on the phone. More specifically I am wanting to use images such as the one I have below, mark finger placement dots on the image to make my own guitar scale and chord notes and save it as a new image file that I can view when needed.

Please help! I'd like to just be able to use my built-in stylus to do this. Maybe there's an app that allows this? Don't know.

http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-K550-t-mobile

txWu4FF.png

Solution
Photoshop or CorelDraw are the kings of drawiing/image manipulation - - both mega-expensive, had to get a small loan to buy Photoshop 3 years ago - - not joking :ouch:
While I don't think it would work in the way you are wanting using just the built in stylus, you might be able to do it through an app.

I don't know one off hand, but I know that there are many apps for adding things to images. Text, drawing, etc., on a photo. One of those should be able to do what you are wanting to do. You would just need to access the image through the app to draw on it, and then save it as a new named image (if possible) rather than saving over the original. If you could save the changes with a new name, you would only need one original base image to work from.

No what apps, can't say, but you can do a search on the Google play store.