Question How can I fix my Iview Maximus II keyboard, usb, and touchscreen functions ?

Jul 14, 2021
I am writing to you using my new HP Chromebook enterprise laptop. My problems are with my Windows 10 IVIEW Maximus II laptop that I was using until I purchased this laptop. I factory reset the iview to remove all personal files and when I rebooted it to get pictures for resale I had no keyboard, usb, or touchscreen functions. I need to know how I can add and run files to the Maximus II without having anyway to communicate with the laptop? I purchased this new a few years ago and I in fact still have the original box as well. I know that someone probably knows exactly how to fix this easily. I sold the laptop as described with the problems listed and ebay still allowed the return , even though they got the item they purchased, but anyways ... I am back in possession of my laptop and would really love to be able to sell at a good price. To be able to fix this issue will help me do that. Thanks in advance to any help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 5
H Laptop Tech Support 1
RAJESH0007 Laptop Tech Support 2
mrmike16 Laptop Tech Support 0
Souronox Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 5
Manu2465 Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
M Uzair Arshad Laptop Tech Support 9