How can I get basic tv on a DLP HDTV

Carl_317

Estimable
Sep 15, 2014
Im just trying to watch football. I dont want to pay for cable. All I need is channel 3,6,10, and 29. What is the most cost effective way i can achieve this without getting cable?

Solution
First of all, every region has different stations on different channels, so I nor 99.9% of anyone on this forum has any idea what your channel 3, 6, 10 and 29 are.

Now if you are wanting fox, nbc, abc, cbs then your area likely has over the air tv station so you can get a digital tv antenna and run coax from it to your dlp TV. Now if you are not in a large city then these stations are likely not in HD.

You can go to www.antonline.com and find what TV stations are available and at what distance the source is away from you. The indoor pannel antennas are easy to hookup, but if the TV station source is 30 miles away then the pannel antenna will not work, so you will need to go to that website to find what kind of antenna you need.
First of all, every region has different stations on different channels, so I nor 99.9% of anyone on this forum has any idea what your channel 3, 6, 10 and 29 are.

Now if you are wanting fox, nbc, abc, cbs then your area likely has over the air tv station so you can get a digital tv antenna and run coax from it to your dlp TV. Now if you are not in a large city then these stations are likely not in HD.

You can go to www.antonline.com and find what TV stations are available and at what distance the source is away from you. The indoor pannel antennas are easy to hookup, but if the TV station source is 30 miles away then the pannel antenna will not work, so you will need to go to that website to find what kind of antenna you need.

Solution