Question How can i get to the settings screen on evco 11.6 ultra thin laptop

Jul 7, 2019
While doing initial setup. Already setup pin to open first screen to get to windows 10 or other software. My battery died. After charging and turning on. The first screen says.. Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to SETTINGS. ACCOUNTS SIGN IN. options. Thete is nothing on this screen to click on to get passed this screen to get to the Settings screen. How do I get to the Settings from the Home screen?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 8
D Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Blank screen on changing boot settings
Solved! my screen is not showing letters due to black contrast settings how do i fix that
Solved! Setting an external monitor to boot with lost screen
My laptop touch screen stopped working suddenly.. I have tried all the settings from human user interface and restart. But doe
How can I set Nvidia GPU for first screen
Games open to a white screen unless it is opened with integrated graphic setting
Broken screen using external how to recover Intel graphics setting
My Toshiba mouse pad not working, I can only use the touch screen. How do I change the settings to use the mouse pad again
My aspire e1-522 keyboard doesn't work untill I turn on screen keyboard in settings
Keeps saying insert reboot. Was stuck On blue screen about bios. Nothing worked until I changed setting from windows 8 to 7 no
XPS 13 9350 doesn't output a resolution higher than 1920x1080, even though 2k monitor is set as 'only screen'
my toshiba satellite l650 wont appear Toshiba leading innovation screen and bios setting its black how to fix
hi i had both screens working through hdmi to tv. i then tried to change settings so i only had tv screen on and laptop sceen
good day all, my viao laptop developed multiple vertical lines all over the screen after I did a restore settings on the syste
stuck on password screen and want to reset to factory settings....bought used
My screen says insydeh20 set up utility
Best glue to use for re-setting computer screw nuts?
Wont load past acer start up screen or boot bios settings
Help I changed my display settings so that I could connect to a TV. I stupidly selected only one screen. Now it is blank on th
Blue screen loop problem - can’t restore fabric settings (not with F8 and not with USB and discs)

ASK THE COMMUNITY