How can i hook up a philips sound bar to my lg led tv? It only has input an output and for hdmi cable but i have my xbox hooke

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 9
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Philips TV sound no picture
No sound but picture
Question about playing movies via USB on tv with home cinema and sound
Solved! Looking for solution to connect my Philips TV with jbl cinema sb250 sound bar
Solved! Can't get Vizio sound bar to work!
Problem with Philips TV - Sound but no picture
Solved! I want to get sound from 43nu7100 to my hts5530 Philips with optical cable
Philips hts5540 rear and central speakers do not work on AUX, but they work with DVD/BLURAY. How can I get TV sound? Thanks
No Sound from Philips TV
My Philips DVD player is showing the movie on the TV but no sound please help
Sound bar to tv
How do I connect a Philips tv to a Yamaha are 1060 sound bar? The tv only has 1 HDMI connector and no opitical digital audio
how to use Philips CS6500E Sonowave speakers with other home theaters or sound box
I have a old philips tv that i want to connect my blu rays dvd players suround sound(samsung) my tv doesnt have arc
philips tv to sony dvd get sound but no picture
Can I connect my smart phone to my Philips Blu-ray 3d surround sound home theater system
Actually my tv is Philips led tv I have to know that how I will get sound out through my Sony dav dz 151 kB home theatre ..so
How to connect Philips sound bar and woofer to Panasonic led tv
I have a insigna 55in n Philips surround sound but no audio come out of the speakers what do i need to do
I've tried everything I can think of to get my Sony DAV-Z140 surround sound system to work with my new Philips 5000 series 4K

ASK THE COMMUNITY