How can I isolate HDMI sounds to a TV while game sounds to system speaker

FordTruck91

Commendable
Feb 8, 2016
I have a desktop PC which I use to play games on AND watch films.

Its a Win 10 OS... with an ASUS maximum extreme mobo asus 2 way sli 760 gtx

Is there a way for me to be able to play a game on the monitor (through DVI) with just the system/game sounds coming through my system speakers while my partner watches a film on the TV through the HDMI output using Media Player Classic (with just the film soundtrack)

Sofar the only way for me to be able to play while she watches TV is to mute the gamesounds from within the game so there is no bleedthough/cross-over from the game to the TV which kind of ruins the game experience.

Solution
Cool, Found it . Ty For Giving Me hope , That There Was Something Out There i was Looking For :)

Chevolume
.I downloaded it with utorrent and found it at the pirate bay ,, came with the Cracklie*(cookie) file to help the software run better I love it ,, Alll Pc Should come with it As Default ! its 20$ if you want to support the program or its free to use the lite version ,, they are basically the same .. as soon as i get 20 dollars i am going to give it to them form making such a good program

Thanks Again popatim , for helping me keep my hopes up. I would of givin up if you didnt tell me there was some thing out there :) you are my hero

Here Is a Screen Shot Of the software i used - Photobucket .com

You...

FordTruck91

Commendable
Feb 8, 2016

Cool, Found it . Ty For Giving Me hope , That There Was Something Out There i was Looking For :)

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w412/Jeff_Milchak/Untitled_zpsqf5ouaiy.png

If You zoom in you can see it better ,, or you can save picture and use paint to zoom in

file:///C:/Users/dumm/Desktop/chevolume%20screen%20shot.png

chevolume%20screen%20shot.png

Untitled_zpsqf5ouaiy.png.html

photo.php

FordTruck91

Commendable
Feb 8, 2016

Chevolume
.I downloaded it with utorrent and found it at the pirate bay ,, came with the Cracklie*(cookie) file to help the software run better I love it ,, Alll Pc Should come with it As Default ! its 20$ if you want to support the program or its free to use the lite version ,, they are basically the same .. as soon as i get 20 dollars i am going to give it to them form making such a good program

Thanks Again popatim , for helping me keep my hopes up. I would of givin up if you didnt tell me there was some thing out there :) you are my hero

Here Is a Screen Shot Of the software i used - Photobucket .com

You might have to zoom in to see a little better

or you can save picture and use paint to zoom in

Solution